Tuesday, April 7, 2009

OK so I have a story, it happened just last night.

So I went to bed around 8:30 but just before I turned out the lights Rachelle switches the alarm clock to 4 :20 ( for seminary). And so we go to bed and fall asleep. Then the next thing that I know I am waking up I am wide awake. So I look over at the the clock and it says 9:43. And my first thought was OH NO! why didn't we going to seminary and why didn't my alarm clock go off? I did not remember pushing the button. So I walk over to Rachelle's bed and I say Rachelle when you changed the time for the alarm clock I think you changed the regular time. she kinda groans, and I say I will go and see if any one else is up. SO I go into the living room and the light is on so I think that Nichole must be in the shower. Then I looked at the microwave clock it said 9;53. Then it dawned on me... It was 9;53 PM!! ..... So I went back to bed and slept till it was REALLY time to get up. :)


Also I got a perm on saturday night! I like it alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment