Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I have not typed anything on here in such a long time!! I am trying to think about what has been happening in my life lately. Well in November we moved to a horse barn. We have spent a TON a time up there. Then in February we got two new little sisters named Esther and Cerena. Then we are having a yard sale on Saturday!:) Then we will be moving next week or sometime close to there. This year we are having a Dance Festival. It is so much fun !!! But the coolest thing that will be happening this year is that Jess is GETTING MARRIED!!! I am soo excited for her!!! Rachelle Nichole and I are constantly saying " Mom, Jess is getting married!!" hmmm...
So just the other week I was taking out this horse named Zammmie (actually it is Mac but we keep calling him zammie because that was his original name) to his pasture and he was being stupid and absolutely would not go into the pasture (it was really quite frustrating) and I try pushing on him to get him to turn so that i can get him into his pasture and he lifts up his leg and kicks me!! It took me a couple of seconds to realize that he kicked me and them he knew he was in trouble and so he went right into his pasture. And then I told Rachelle and she just said " Ohh.." and then when we went down to the house and then I told Nichole she said " Not uhh" then I showed her the proof that I got kicked and then she believed me. But do you know the worst part about that?? I did not even get a bruise!!!! I was so miffed!!! I figure that if I have to go through any amount of pain then I should at least have something to show for it!!! But no I got nothing just a itty bitty red line that stayed there for about an hour! hmmm.. I cant think of anything else that happened. I will get on here later. Maybe. At this rate probably in a couple of years is when I will next update my blog. lol :)

No comments:

Post a Comment